2014 Arctic Cat XF 8000 LXR
Spicer Sports & Marine Inc.
XF 8000 LXR
Includes High Windshield, Mirrors, & Studded Track
- Slide-Action Rear Suspension™: Slide-Action keeps the suspension active, so while you're coupling under torque over bumps, you still have a free acting front arm. Rear transfer blocks engage, so the front arm follows the bump, allowing for better traction. Cornering is tight and precise.
- Arctic Race Front Suspension: Tall, lightweight ski spindles and widely spaced A-arms provide great torsion rigidity and strength. The lower A-arms mount in a 30-degree angle with optimal caster/camber to improve comfort and cornering. And LXRs get Arctic Cat IFP shocks.
- 8000 2-Stroke Engine: The 8000, 794cc, liquid-cooled 2-stroke engine produces 160+ HP. It features a lightweight crankshaft, batteryless EFI, APV electronic exhaust valves, Exhaust Pipe Temperature System and weight-saving engine-reverse technology.
- ProCross™ Chassis: The ProCross chassis utilizes a triangulated upper-spar assembly which provides incredible strength and reduced weight. Combining an inner- and outer-formed shell with boxed support structure to make up the two-piece tunnel gives additional strength and weight savings. Put it all together and you get one amazing chassis.
- Deluxe Digital/Analog Gauge w/Altimeter: Choose between digital and analog speed and tachometer readouts. And check out the altimeter - see just how high up you are. There's also a odometer, two trip meters, engine hour meter, reverse indicator and warning lights.
- Electric Start: With a simple turn of the key, the new and improved electric start will roar your Cat to life. Reliable and always ready to get the fun started.
- Heated Seat: Select models come standard with an electric-heated seat, adding the ultimate level of comfort and warmth.
- Rear Storage Bag: The mid-capacity rear storage bag holds anything from gloves to water bottles. Secure, easy-to-use quick fasten straps and semi-rigid construction adds plenty of needed strength.
- Push-Button Engine Reverse: The push-button reverse is all about quick, easy activation. This feature reverses the direction of the engine rotation. So just hit the button and backward you go.
- 1.25 in. Ripsaw II Track: The Ripsaw II track combines the best features of Ripsaw, Cobra and Predator for excellent performance in a wide variety of trail conditions. Less side bite through the corners than the original Ripsaw and comes with a 1.25-in. lug height.
- Type: 2-stroke
- Displacement: 794cc
- Cooling: Liquid
- Cylinders: 2
- Bore x Stroke: 85 x 70 mm
- Lubrication: Oil injection
- Ignition: 3D with throttle position sensor
- Carburetion: 46 mm dual throttle body batteryless EFI
- Exhaust: APV with tuned pipe, pipe sensor and stainless steel muffler
- Fuel Capacity: 12 gal.
- Drive Clutch: Arctic 6 post (rpm sensing)
- Driven Clutch: 10.75 in. dia. Arctic (roller cam)
- Drive System: Arctic Drive System
- Brakes: Radial master cylinder hydraulic brake / disc on driveshaft
- Front Suspension: Arctic Race Suspension with Arctic Cat (IFP) shocks and sway bar
- Front Travel: 10 in.
- Rear Travel: 13.5 in.
- Rear Suspension: FasTrack slide-action suspension with Tri-hub rear axle system, coupling blocks, torque sensing link, adjustable torsion springs, Arctic Cat (IFP) shocks
- Overall Length: 125 in.
- Overall Width: 48 in.
- Ski Stance: 42-43 in. adjustable
- Ski Type: Trail 6 in.
- Runner Type: Dual skag w/carbide
- Track Type: Ripsaw II
- Track Width: 15 in.
- Track Length: 137 in.
- Lug: 1.25 in.
- Pitch: 2.86 in.
- Push-Button Engine Reverse
- Dual Halogen Headlight (2-Bulb)
- Front Bumper
- Adjustable Handlebar
- Deluxe Digital/Analog Gauge
- Electric Gas Gauge
- Low Oil Light
- Coolant Overheat Light
- High/Low Hand & Thumb Warmers
- Accessory Outlet
- Mid-Height Windshield
- Electric Start
- Rear Storage Bag
- Heated Seat
- 2-Up Seat
- Tank Pads
- (Ex Low, Flyscreen, Low, Mid, High) Windshield
- Tether Switch
- Hand Guards
- Front Sport Bumper
- Premium Shocks
- Telescopic Steering Post
- Ice Scratchers
- Riser Blocks
- Mountain Seat
- Engine Type
- Bore x Stroke
- 85 x 70 mm
- Engine Cooling
- 46 mm dual throttle body batteryless EFI
- 3D with throttle position sensor
- APV with tuned pipe, pipe sensor and stainless steel muffler
- Brake Type
- Radial master cylinder hydraulic brake / disc on driveshaft
- Drive Clutch
- Arctic 6 post (rpm sensing)
- Driven Clutch
- 10.75 in. dia. Arctic (roller cam)
- Front Suspension
- Arctic Race Suspension with Arctic Cat (IFP) shocks and sway bar
- Front Travel
- 10 in.
- Rear Suspension
- FasTrack slide-action suspension with Tri-hub rear axle system, coupling blocks, torque sensing link, adjustable torsion springs, Arctic Cat (IFP) shocks
- Rear Travel
- 13.5 in.
- Ski Type
- Trail 6 in.
- Ski Stance
- 42-43 in. adjustable
- Track Type
- Ripsaw II
- Track Dimensions
- 15 in. W x 137 in. L x 1.25 in. H x 2.86 in. Pitch
- Dual Halogen Headlight (2-Bulb)
- Fuel Capacity
- 12 gal.
- Black, Green
- Electric Start
- Hand & Thumb Warmers