2016 Arctic Cat Pantera 3000
Spicer Sports & Marine Inc.
- 3000 4-Stroke Engine: New to the Arctic Cat snowmobile family is the Arctic Cat built 700cc 4-Stroke EFI engine; an engine that combines sufficient power with clean technology and incredible fuel efficiency. This 65-class horsepower engine is compact, lightweight and, thanks to electronic fuel injection, throttle response is immediate. Work or play, this new 4-stroke is raising eyebrows across the snowbelt.
- Arctic Drive System: The Arctic Drive System™ features a lightweight magnesium chaincase. The Arctic Cat® clutch system engages at lower RPMs without sacrificing top speed.
- Arctic Race Front Suspension: Arctic race front suspension geometry was developed through racing. Our uniquely wide A-arm spacing complements the chassis design, which allows us to maintain a tighter suspension. Arctic Cat® Gas IFP shocks feature a hard-anodized aluminum body, 0.5-in. shaft, aluminum internal floating piston and high-quality seals and ice scrapers. For added strength, the eyelet on the shaft end is forged, replacing the welded design.
- SLIDE-ACTION Rear Suspension: The SLIDE-ACTION Rear Suspension brings race day technology to everyday riding. Our U-shaped slot fits over a fixed shaft to allow a crucial half-inch of sliding movement. As the rear transfer blocks are engaged, the free-acting front arm follows the terrain, keeping your skis firmly planted over bumps, and during aggressive cornering and acceleration. This significant detail controls ski lift during acceleration.
- ProTour - 6 Skis: On or off trail, this ski does it all. Fast on the trails and performs in the deep.
- Passenger Footrests: These angled footrests flatten out your passenger’s resting foot position, providing support and additional traction for when the trail gets a little too rugged.
- Passenger Hand Warmers: Nothing keeps passengers’ hands toasty like a pair of hand warmers.
- Heated Drivers Seat: The heated drivers seat keeps the journey warm mile after beautiful mile.
- Push-button Reverse: The push-button reverse is all about quick, easy activation. Go forwards to backwards and back to forwards in seconds.
- 12v Outlet: Plug in and power up. Charge your phone or other electronic device while you ride.
- Electric Start: The fun starts here. With a simple turn of the key, the reliable electric start will get your motor running.
- Power Sport Gauge: All the info is at your fingertips. There’s an odometer, trip meter, speedometer, engine hour, clock, fuel level indicator, reverse, optional altimeter and warning lights.
- Side Panel Wind Deflectors: This machine is ready for all the elements. Side panel deflectors push the cold air out and around you and your passenger, letting you sit back and enjoy your day on the trail.
- Rear Storage Compartment: The Pantera® features incredible storage for anything you need – water, snacks, gloves, you name it. It also features a belt holder that keeps your spare belt out of the way and secure.
- Passenger Wind Deflectors: Cold hands could be the end of your day. These passenger wind deflectors will keep your passenger’s hands nice and warm on those long trips.
- 17" High-Height Windshield: The extra-high windshield tames the wind out in the great white open. The mirrors make backing up easy.
- Type: 4-stroke
- Displacement: 700cc
- Cooling: Liquid
- Cylinders: 2
- Bore x Stroke: 76.9 x 75.3 mm
- Lubrication: Wet sump
- Ignition: 3D with throttle position sensor
- Fuel Delivery: Electronic Fuel Injected (EFI)
- Exhaust: 2-into-1 stainless steel pipe with stainless steel muffler
- Fuel Capacity: 10.7 gal.
- Minimum Octane: 87
- Front Suspension: Arctic Race Suspension with sway bar
- Ski Shocks: Arctic Cat Gas IFP
- Front Travel: 9.5 in.
- Rear Suspension: SLIDE-ACTION Rear Suspension, coupling blocks, Torque-Sensing Link rear arm, adjustable torsion springs and fiberglass overload springs
- Front Track Shock: Arctic Cat Gas IFP
- Rear Track Shock: Arctic Cat Gas IFP
- Rear Travel: 13.5 in.
- Drive Clutch: Arctic 6 post (rpm sensing)
- Driven Clutch: 10.4 in. dia. Arctic (roller cam)
- Drive System: Arctic Drive System
- Brakes: Race radial master cylinder hydraulic brake
- Clutch Calibration: 0-5,000 ft.
- Gearing: 19/50
- Reverse: Push-button
- Overall Length: 127 in.
- Overall Width: 48 in.
- Track Width: 15 in.
- Track Length: 146 in.
- Lug: 1.00 in.
- Pitch: 2.86 in.
- Ski Stance: 42-43 in. Adjustable
- Ski Type / Width: ProTour - 6 in.
- Runner Type: Dual split runner w/carbide
- Type of Gauge: Power Sport
- Speedometer: Digital
- Tachometer: Digital
- Odometer: Digital
- Fuel: Digital
- Oil: Indicator Light
- Coolant: Indicator Light
- Clock: Digital
- Battery Voltage: Digital
- Hours: Digital
- 12V Outlet: Standard
- Adjustable Backrest: Standard
- Auxiliary Gas Tank 4.3 gal.: Accessory
- Electric Start: Standard
- Front Bumper: Sport
- Goggle Holder: Accessory
- Hand & Thumb Warmers: Standard
- Headlights: Dual halogen 2-bulb
- Heated Drivers Seat: Standard
- Heated Passenger Seat: Standard
- Ice Scratchers: Accessory
- Locking Detachable Storage Cases: Accessory
- Mirrors: Standard
- Mountain Strap: Accessory
- Passenger Footrests: Standard
- Passenger Hand Warmers: Standard
- Passenger Seat: Standard
- Passenger Wind Deflectors: Standard
- Radiator: Standard
- Rear Accessory Outlet: Standard
- Rear Storage: Compartment
- Seat: ProTour
- Side Panel Wind Deflectors: Standard
- Sno Pro Brake Lever: Accessory
- Steering: Adjustable handlebar
- Tether Switch: Accessory
- Tow Hitch: Accessory
- Visor Plug-ins: Standard
- Windshield: 17" High-height
- Engine Type
- Bore x Stroke
- 76.9 x 75.3 mm
- Engine Cooling
- Electronic Fuel Injected (EFI)
- 3D with throttle position sensor
- 2-into-1 stainless steel pipe with stainless steel muffler
- Brake Type
- Race radial master cylinder hydraulic brake
- Drive Clutch
- Arctic 6 post (rpm sensing)
- Driven Clutch
- 10.4 in. dia. Arctic (roller cam)
- Front Suspension
- Suspension: Arctic Race Suspension with sway bar; Shock: Arctic Cat Gas IFP
- Front Travel
- 9.5 in.
- Rear Suspension
- Suspension: SLIDE-ACTION Rear Suspension, coupling blocks, Torque-Sensing Link rear arm, adjustable torsion springs and fiberglass overload springs; Front Track Shock: Arctic Cat Gas IFP; Rear Track Shock: Arctic Cat Gas IFP
- Rear Travel
- 13.5 in.
- Ski Type
- ProTour - 6 in.
- Ski Stance
- 42-43 in. Adjustable
- Track Dimensions
- 15 in. x 146 in. x 1.00 in.
- Dual halogen 2-bulb
- Fuel Capacity
- 10.7 gal.
- 17 in. High-height
- Electric Start
- Hand & Thumb Warmers