Spicer Sports & Marine is a full service dealership. We are there after the sale, staffed with 3 full-time, factory-trained technicians: Dean, Thomas, and Cody. We have a large inventory of OEM and aftermarket parts to keep you on the water and on the trails.
We offer summerization and indoor storage of snowmobiles, as well as winterization and indoor storage of boats and pontoons.
We have indoor storage space available for campers, RVs, fish houses, etc. Please call us for rates.
We also have "run up" services available to get your "stored" vehicle ready for the upcoming season.
Start preparing for a great summer of boating with our de-winterization. Our watercraft professionals will check over the entire watercraft and provide a fully printed-out boat inspection report for you at no additional cost.
- Battery: Inspect and check voltage
- Battery Cables: Inspect
- Belts: Inspect
- Bilge Pump: Test
- Blower Motor: Test
- Drive Oil: Check fluid level - stern drive
- Engine Oil: Check fluid level and condition
- Hoses: Inspect and tighten
- Hydraulic Fluid: Check fluid level - stern drive
- Flame Arrestor: Inspect
- Power Steering: Check fluid level - stern drive
- Transmission Fluid: Check fluid level and condition - inboard
- Water Separating Fuel Filter: Inspect
- Oil Pressure: Check function and reading
- Temperature: Check function and reading
- Fuel: Check function and reading
- Volts: Check function and reading